Saudi Arabia Visa Application
Registration Process for the Saudi eVisa
Applicants for the online eVisa wanting to visit Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes must hold a valid passport from any of the eligible countries.
The online application for the Saudi Arabia eVisa involves a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Saudi Arabia application form
- Step 2: Pay the eVisa fee through PayPal or using a credit or debit card
- Step 3: Receive the emailed Saudi Arabia Electronic Travel Authority or eVisa
Application for a Saudi Visa
It takes only a few minutes to fill in the Saudi Arabia tourist visa application form. Certain simple questions relating to security must be answered as part of the the Saudi eVisa application, and the following personal information must also be provided:
- full name
- date of birth
- passport details, and
- travel plans
It is very important that all sections be thoroughly and accurately completed to avoid delays or potential rejection.
The application process is as follows:
- Complete the online application form, providing all required information and answering questions accurately. Passport details on the application form must accurately match the passport used for travel for the Saudi eVisa to be valid.
- All information given on the application form is screened and subjected to scrutiny through multiple databases.
- After successful processing of the Saudi eVisa application form, approved applicants will receive the eVisa by email.
Travelers must present a printed out copy of the eVisa along with the corresponding passport upon entry to Saudi Arabia.
Valid Saudi Arabia Visa
The Saudi Arabian Government has opened the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to tourism through the launching of its first tourist visa. This new electronic visa system provides an eVisa which is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. The electronic system significantly simplifies the visa application process.
Up until the launch of this electronic eVisa, would-be travellers to Saudi Arabia had to apply for a visa in person from the nearest embassy or consulate. Traditionally, various Saudi Arabian types of visa were issued according to the traveller’s specific needs.
Saudi eVisa application fee
Applicants must complete the visa application which requires the payment of visa fees. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card. This is a prerequisite for the approval of the application, after which the eVisa is emailed to the successful applicant.
eVisa Application Form
Completion of the Saudi Arabia visa application takes only a few minutes. This online application simplifies the process for obtaining a Saudi Arabia Visa and eliminates the need to apply in person through an embassy or consulate.
It is imperative that applicants meet the basic requirements, enter the required information as accurately as possible and thoroughly answer all sections of the Saudi eVisa application form. Errors, typing mistakes, incomplete applications and data inconsistencies may result in a rejected application. Applicants are required to provide their:
- contact details,
- travel plans,
- passport details,
- answers to certain security-related questions.
To apply for the eVisa, applicants must be in possession of:
- a passport from an eligible country that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry,
- a credit or debit card for payment of the visa fee,
- a valid email address on which to receive the eVisa.
eVisa and Passport Requirements for Saudi Arabia
To take advantage of the simplified and swift application process for a Saudi Arabia eVisa, applicants must comply with these basic requirements:
- hold a valid passport from an eligible country that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry,
- a credit or debit card with which to pay the visa fee, and
- a valid email address on which to receive the eVisa for Saudi Arabia.
The applicant submits the application online, which is processed and approved. The approved Saudi eVisa is issued by email. A copy must be printed out by the traveller for presentation on arrival in Saudi Arabia, together with the matching passport.